La de da
I just thought I would do a quick post to give all of you an update on things:
1) I found a place to live on the weekend. I took the Market house. It is expensive, but hey, it is a place to live for 2 1/2 months. I have yet to meet my roommate, but I am sure he will be evil...I have seen those teen/college movies...they always turn out to be whack-jobs.
2)I bought my bus ticket to Toronto for the 26th of October. That was expensive too...hmmm...see a trend?
3)Also, I got my R.E.M tickets for the show on November 11th at the Ottawa Civic Centre...=...more money.
4) Tomorrow and Wednesday I am going to be attending a RMT workshop (Risk Management Tools). That should be really neat. Then, tomorrow night, I am going out with some big wigs, which is a great time to meet some kick ass contacts...swish.
5) I am going to apply for class 9 bankruptcy this week to compensate for my loses, I feel that is the best way.
6) That is about it, enjoy the next couple of days, I will probably post on Friday before I move into my new place on Saturday.

2 Comments:
Oh well, it's only money.....it grows on trees, doesn't it?
Smile pretty for the big wigs!
Carol
whack job eh? ah well that makes life more interesting. Risk management tools huh? man I love that game, I hope this means that you won't come back home and beat me evertime now. Well I hope that life doesn't get too much for you ( yeah right), live it up bud Mark
Post a Comment
<< Home