What am I doing? Where am I going? Get all the latest updates and pictures of Steve's Great Ottawa Adventure right here! Don't forget to leave your comments!
Hey Bud, Thought I would drop a line and say happy freakin' birthday!!! To bad I am not there to party it up with you but thats life. I hope you have a least a few beer on me ;) Party it up pal. Mark
The pics were great-lots of fun....just a little worried about the malt-vinegar, though..... what happened to your blog page? looks different.... good luck with the apt! carol
2 Comments:
Hey Bud,
Thought I would drop a line and say happy freakin' birthday!!! To bad I am not there to party it up with you but thats life. I hope you have a least a few beer on me ;) Party it up pal.
Mark
The pics were great-lots of fun....just a little worried about the malt-vinegar, though.....
what happened to your blog page? looks different....
good luck with the apt!
carol
Post a Comment
<< Home