To the left water, to the right hills...fantastic
Yeah...I have a sweet office at work, haha. It is quite amazing, actually. People were asking me all day how I pulled to get something like that from a co-op student. I think I am going to bring my digi-cam tomorrow and take some pics...hopefully it is nice. I could see the rain squalls coming in from 100 kms away, kinda neat:P This is going to be short because I need to pick up some grocheries before it gets dark and the drug dealers and pimps come out...hmmm...:-D Actually, another reason is my paper...yikes...coming up too soon.
I have a really cool teammate. John Kenney is his name. He looks like he is 15, but actually 30...it was quite surprising. Originally a Nova Scotianer (With double majors from Dal. ) Now he is a graduate student from Concordia. Really funny fella. Thursday night is going to be a bit of a small pub crawl with the new students. So maybe Chuck's vision will come true, after all, it is going on in the Hull/Gatineau side, haha.
Take care all, I will get pics, don't worry!

1 Comments:
See Steve people love you. 4 comments Monday
Marty
Post a Comment
<< Home