Go Away Rain...
Heavy rain all day long. This morning it was bad. This afternoon it is worse. I guess the bus system has to be relied upon to get me home today. This morning I walked as I do everyday, and I have discovered that maybe I should take the bus more often. I am getting some temporary tickets after work as I just discovered that there is a ticket counter somewhere in the basement of this building. Kind of neat. So that's what is going on. I have about 2 minutes before more actual work begins, so this is what I am doing.
My report is done on my side. Jeff is going to look over it and tell me how bad it is then I will send it in tomorrow morning. Good times for sure. I had to spice up the situation at the EMS to make it sound more trouble-some than it actually is. Whatver, its done. Just not officially.
After work today a bunch of us are supposably going out for wings and beer. Kind of a 'meet and greet' thing. I am trying to get a hold of Mike (my SPA or Student Program Assistant...something to that effect) so he can tell John and I where to go. Like an eel that Mike fella is.
Saturday is going to be a day of getting stuff done that has been getting ignored while I have been house ridden trying to get my report done. For example, finding a new place to live...yuck...
Well, must get going. Until next time. Hopefully it has stopped raining by then...

2 Comments:
Good thing mother suggested you take an umbrella ! A couple bus tokens should only be a couple of "Keith's". Hope the Happy Hour doesn't last to long ! Glad that your summer report is completed and perhaps Jeff will not suggest many changes. It should clear the way for more important tasks on the weekend.
Dad
You're starting to sound like a true Fed....all those abbreviations! I spent many an hour PA'ing at DVA.....
Hope your wings were stimulating...mmmmmmm wings.....no good wings around here! Carol
Post a Comment
<< Home