Friday, September 24, 2004

The Haze is Coming in

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster!

You purchased 1 ticket to:

The Tragically Hip
Ottawa Civic Centre, Ottawa, ON

Sunday November 28, 2004 7:30 pm

Seat location: section SEC 20, row A, seat 14
Total Charge: CA $**.93



Now all that is left in the MG show and I am set...I figure that I can get away with not seeing R.E.M...but I have already seen a show from the last MG tour and haven't seen R.E.M in concert...oh dear, decisions!




Posting Question of the Day: What should I do; MG or R.E.M?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately go to see R.E.M.. MG comes to the Maritimes but R.E.M. not so often, if ever! You have to save $ for room & ent. not to mention UPEI & snow tires ! And my Xmas gift....Arleen

September 24, 2004 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Arleen is such a spoil-sport! However, I do agree that you should see REM-they would be awesome, and as you usually have the chance to see MG more easily....
Figures all these concerts are after I am there!
Carol

September 24, 2004 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Chufre said...

Oooo culture... Eat it up! I'm going to say... go to all the events you possible can. :)

September 26, 2004 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend . Mine was kind of crappy! Talk to you soon .Have a good day.Mom

September 27, 2004 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home