Thursday, September 23, 2004

Changes, etc

You may have noticed the page looks a bit different now. I felt that change needed to be had. I think this is a little more retro, although, it might take frequent visitors a little time to adapt.

Good news: Matt Good is coming to Ottawa Capital City Music Hall October 25th! This leaves me in a bit of a bind because I may be going to Toronto the next day or that day. Well, in either case, I am buying a ticket. This leads into a string of sweet concerts. R.E.M November 11th, and then, Tragically Hip Novemeber 28th...Oh the grandness of entertainment! So I am buying tickets to maybe all three tomorrow, who knows!

Today after work I am going to look at the place in the Market. I would go into detail about why I didn't see it yesterday, but it is a long, stupid story. In fact, the other place I went to see last night, I just looked at it and kept on walking, it was that disturbing. You know its bad when it is the only place on the block that stands out like a cloud on a clear summer (now fall) day.

Oh, and one more thing, work threw me a bit of a surprise birthday party yesterday afternoon, that was really awesome! Fantastic people around here.

Until some other time, Steve signing out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home