Monday, October 04, 2004

Je Suis le Meilleur!

For those of you who wish to get a hold of me and want a perminant number, I guess I am going to be continuing to use my cell phone (613-808-1075). I figure it will be cheaper in the long run to use it than to get a land line hooked up. So we will see how that turns out...

As some of you know, I moved in to my new place on Sunday evening with the help of Dale, my uncle, who was nice enough to chuck my stuff in the place and leave, from which I was fully capable of setting things up for the long haul. My Roomie is pretty cool. He is from Nova Scotia and is 32. He does something with web design, databases, etc, with EC. Anyway, last night after I went to bed, I soon discovered why my roommate decided to trade rooms when the other guy moved out: right on the other side of the wall (the house is like a duplex of sorts in that two residences are next to one another) there is a small child who religiously cries her brains out every hour and a half. Oh the joy when I discoved that. The next thing I discovered during the night was that there is one guy who runs a very loud generator, or pump, from across the street every couple hours. And lets say it doesn't run as smooth as one might think. The third observation was that the bed (or floor?) is slanted towards the door...so I slide down towards it. Haha...oh the joys of living in student housing. I will get some pictures when the time arrises.

Tonight I am going to the Civilization museum. It should be a good time. In the meantime, I must find a way to get the Senator's condo keys to security before tomorrow, as for some reason, the security office was closed at the time of my departure yesterday evening for the first time ever...go figure.

Fun Fun...there is always something :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well,.......all you need is a pair of ear plugs and some cardboard to wedge your bed in to place.
Kind of creepy about security...what's up with that? Time to move out of that joint!
Later, Carol

October 4, 2004 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea
Good time to move out of that dump no security. Also the screaming baby will be a great reminder as to why you should always keep it wrapped!.

M

October 4, 2004 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there .Lots of rain here for the cruise ships, 3 in all! and buses, Talk to you tonight mom

October 5, 2004 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Steve , hope you have heat by now, It is 3 here but sunny now . Mom

October 6, 2004 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous sex post stories said...

She had turned out to be one hot mama for her age. The next day, still feeling a little tired, I took the trip to Rhamnus andset about re doing his dosages, this time with my DNA.
bestiality cumshot stories
hot sex stories
brother and sister masturbation stories
lesbian sex stories pool
grandma sex with dog stories
She had turned out to be one hot mama for her age. The next day, still feeling a little tired, I took the trip to Rhamnus andset about re doing his dosages, this time with my DNA.

December 4, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home