Friday, December 10, 2004

What to write about....

Hmmm...

I was just thinking. I have never really done a large rant on this blog. I had/have another blog that I used to do insanely, ridiculously in fact, massive rants. Really just what came to my head and I wanted to get out. The problem with this blog is that it is mostly to reporting and vaguely explaining activities. There is a different audience to this blog. That is probably why I am not doing them. Another reason could be that I can usually work things out rationally in my brain without having to type it out on a computer. Which, I found, I was not able to do up to, say, 6-10 months ago. As such, that blog has died. However, if people want to e-mail me I may just give you the address, depending on my mood, of course, haha.

In the mean time, I would like to announce that in 7 1/2 days I will be back among the Islander crew. I am both happy and dissappointed to be leaving my little life here in Ontario. There are so many more oppurtunities, good spirited (you may have to look a bit harder around here, however!) individuals, and blending cultures. On P.E.I., or perhaps even the maritimes, most of the assimilation of differentiation was completed years ago. It is too bad. However, it is home. Oh well, I can't really complain. It is easier to do or go where ever you want to go than ever before.

I plan to use that model to its full potential. Go and do whatever I need to do. After all, there is nothing else to do.

(Hmm...interesting, small, ineffective words...oh well, at least I wrote about something. Carry on)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home