Monday, November 29, 2004

The Hip Setlist...

Holy crap, fantastic show last night...probably the best concert I have ever been to. They put on one wicked show, too bad it had to end sometime. The highlights of the night would have to be Hundredth Meridian, Poets, and the whole second Encore...here is the entire setlist. I will reveal more details of the weekend when I get the chance.

Vaccination Scar
Grace, Too
Fireworks
Gift Shop
As Makeshift As We Are
Ahead By A Century
Summer's Killing Us
Courage
It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
Vapour Trails
Poets
It Can't Be Nashville Every Night
At The Hundredth Meridian
Are We Family
My Music @ Work
New Orleans Is Sinking

1st Encore:
Gus: The Polar Bear From Central Park
Boots Or Hearts
Blow At High Dough

2nd Encore:
Heaven Is A Better Place Today
Springtime In Vienna
Little Bones

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a line-up! Talk about more bang for your buck! I'm jealous....jerk....
Carol

November 30, 2004 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home