Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Alexander the Tool

Well, on the weekend I saw the movie Alexander with my friend Suzanne. I knew the movie was not going to be too great before the fact, however, we wanted to do something. So off to the Rideau Centre we went; $6.95 incl tax on a Saturday night...not too shabby at all. In fact, that was the best part about the movie.

Oh yes, what a delightful romp to the abyss it was. I swear, I kept looking at my watch and it was going sooo slow. 1hr 20min in...1hr 22min...1hr 27min...and so on. Don't see this film; however, if you want a good laugh at the end watch it, because you will be making up new names for Alexander like in my subject heading. Other memorable names include: Alexander the Boring; Alexander the Terrible; Alexander the Jabber-Walkey; and Alexander the God-Why-Did-I-Spend-$6.95-(Although-A-Good-Price)-To-See-This-Film...

If you see the movie (gross totals for the film show that you haven't, but that may be a statistical error on my part) post your Alexander names in the comment box below. Thank you very much.

Alexander at Rottentomatoes.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE AGREAT MOVIE. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT IT " BORDERS ON BECOMING A GAY PORN FLICK"! GOOD THING YOU ONLY PAID 6.95!

December 7, 2004 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Squishead said...

Agreed. Good thing I stopped paying attention half-way through, haha.

December 7, 2004 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I would take a quick time out from exams to say that you probably only wento see that Colin Farell. You can't get enough of that bad boy. Ah well, still amazing to see that a ticket there is $6.95. Cheaper tickets and better pay....unlike back home. University is satan while he reads. DAMN YOU
P.S I'll get back to you later on the xmas stuff
Marcutio

December 7, 2004 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Squishead said...

M:
*Shudders*

The problem with the Rideau Centre theatre is (always a catch) that there is only three screens. That is probably why it is so cheap. In fact, they are probably jacking up the price, anyway.

Good times, and good luck with the exams...

December 8, 2004 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve If I survive the day in this HOLE I'm off next week . Need the rest to take you shopping !!!! Mom

December 10, 2004 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Squishead said...

Oh goody....haha.

December 10, 2004 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home