Monday, November 15, 2004

R.E.M Setlist

Hiya... I will post something longer and with more meaning (although, that is a matter of opinion, I suppose) later. In the meantime:

Get Up
Begin The Begin
Wake Up Bomb
Boy In The Well
Animal
The Outsiders
Driver 8
High Speed Train
World Leader Pretend
Imitation of Life
Leaving New York
Cuyahoga
Losing My Religion
I Wanted To Be Wrong
The One I Love
Final Straw
Walk Unafraid
Life and How To Live It
=======================
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Find The River
Permanent Vacation
I'm Gonna DJ
Man on The Moon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must have been a great show! Hope you had a good weekend... we had a great one. Drunk Fest2004 was pretty good...had fun even if you weren't there (sniff). It was a blast with Vicki and her crew. Hope they got home! Did you hear about the huge storm that night and Sunday? Too weird...most of Nova Scotia without power, alot of roads impassable...at one point driving home by the airport we were at a standstill on the highway! We left the hotel around 11am and got home by 5pm. Phew!
Having a quiet, relaxing day today...I took today and tomorrow off too!! I'll call tonight probably, Carol

November 15, 2004 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve I am now a great Aunt .Crystal had a baby boy last evening >!!!! mom

November 16, 2004 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home