Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"Broad Victory"

Well, Kerry conceded, the election is over and the world is headed for another four years of downward spirals. His re-election definitely says something about the intelligence of a majority of Americans. It is hard to believe that the worst president in modern times can be re-elected. Oh well, I guess the U.S. can still claim something: they are still the world's largest terrorist threat. Congratulations, President Bush.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh.....your so political! Ottawa rubbing off on you, I guess.
Carol

November 5, 2004 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried to call 613-808-1705 got some guy named Steve... unfortunately it was Steve Bubliogashi and not Hilchie...

BTW Check out Matts Blog, I sent him an email with some links and he put up one of the stories...

November 6, 2004 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have agood week . Marty will be in Toronto tonight if they don't keep him in Mexico.Still raining /Talk to you tonight Mom

November 8, 2004 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Squishead said...

My number is 613-808-1075, not 1705...most likely my mistake! Later, yo...

November 8, 2004 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home