Tuesday, November 16, 2004

4 1/2 Weeks

Yup, that's right. 4 1/2 weeks and I will be back on PEI. I have said it before, but I will say it again, time has just flown these last few months. Although, I will be reliving my experience in report form (which is due January 7th). That is okay, I will do fine. I heard back from my last work term: I got a B+ (well, a 76, but I like B+ better, haha). Not back for slacking off all summer...too funny.

Life has been going on at a steady pace. I am doing well. I will be home a month from Thursday. I don't know if I want to come back in the summer or try something else.I guess it will all come down to the wire, which seems to always be the case regarding these manners.

On November 11th there were about 50,000-60,000 people lining the streets around the cenotaph. It was socold, and if you were a veteren it would have been awful. It was good to see so many people out observing the ceremonies, but I hear that there was a lot less veterens there this year. It is a shame. The WWII ones are dropping off quickly these days.

That night I went to the R.E.M. concert which was spectacular. They played 23 songs. Sure I never heard 95% of them (I never actually listened to a record of theirs before the show, haha) and sure it was 70 bucks, but they haven't been to Ottawa in 20 years, so of course I had to go. It was justifiable. The next day I took off from work, just for the heck of it to make it a 4 day weekend, however, I bought their new album and gave it a listen through. It is very decent. Glad I got it. Other than that, my weekend was pretty slack, it was great.

I might be going to Montreal this weekend, I really don't know. I need to get a hold of Cudmore. If not this weekend, maybe next, but I would have to get back to Ottawa if I was to attend my Tragically Hip concert on the 28th.

Interesting to hear in the comment my mother left regarding my cousin having a baby boy. Congrats to all the parties involved. It should make life more motivating!

In my spare time, as of late, I have been working on a new website with my own design attached. I should be done of it before I start school in January. I am going to have an on-running website for those of you who have nothing better to do than to check out what this kid is upto. Well, I suppose you could be doing drugs or something, but I find logging on to this site to be less detrimental to your physical health...but mentally...hmmm...interesting question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home